This past year I have…
- more or less inhabited three different countries (imagine that!)
- traveled across the world for love
- learned a third language (still learning)
- had my heart broken
- danced quite a lot of tango (what’s new)
- started a new career
- felt like I’ve been plucked from where I belong (Italy) and placed right back where I don’t (Seattle).
I’ve had a lot to think about. I’m working on feeling grateful for all of this. It’s been a learning experience.
Next year I will have a lot to do!Â Â I have plans to go to Buenos Aires for the month of February. Then it’s March/April in Italy. I’m very seriously thinking about when the best time will be to move back. We’ll see. I will work hard this coming year to keep the translation business going, meaning that these trips won’t be vacation. These trips will be Tina, living and working as a translator, in the places she loves. How about that.
Have a wonderful New Year everybody!
7 comments December 28th, 2007